During the Fall and Spring, we have a regular Mid-Week Program on Wednesday evenings. This is a wonderful time for the church family to gather for various Bible studies & programs for all ages.
The main Mid-Week Adult program is: The Study and Practice of Prayer
Do you wish you had a better prayer life? This is not just for mighty prayer warriors, but for those terrified to pray out loud (it’s ok to pray silently). Join us for discipleship in prayer and let’s learn together! Historically, times of revival usually can be tracked back to a prayer meeting. Schedule: 6:15-6:30 Devotion on prayer; 6:30-7:00 Prayer; 7-7:15 Fellowship.
Here is the schedule for the Mid-Week Programs:
5:45-6:15 PM - Children’s Choir
6:15 PM - Mid-Week Programs for all Ages:
- The Study and Practice of Prayer, Parlor (Sanctuary Building; Second Floor off Narthex)
- Sanctuary Choir (9th-Adults), Choir Room (Sanctuary Building; 1st Floor)
- Youth Group (6th-12th), Youth Room (Sanctuary Building; 1st Floor)
- Catechism Kids (4yr old-5th), Children's Classrooms (Sanctuary Building; 1st Floor)
- Men's Prayer and Bible Study, Conference Room (Admin Building)
- Women’s Bible Study, Fellowship Room (Sanctuary Building; 1st Floor)