Angel Tree Participants:
Thank you for giving!
Here are some guidelines and information to help you with your Angel Tree giving.
- There are two options for adopting your angel this year. One is an online signup thru www.ardenpres.org/angel-tree-ministry that you can do at home. Click on the link, then click the picture you choose and fill out the form onlin. Helpers at the Angel Tree tables can assist. The other is to choose an angel from the tree in the Sanctuary narthex and register your angel at the table.
- The amount spent for each gift should not exceed $25. Choose either clothing OR a fun gift. If more than one item is listed on your Angel, these are just suggestions.
- Please leave the sales tag on clothing items indicating name of store where purchased (minus the price paid) in case exchange is necessary and include a gift receipt with the package. Wrap each gift and tag it with your “Angel” information loosely but securely attached. Wrap any child's gift card in a box. Make sure the child’s name and code number is on each tag. DO NOT put your name or Arden Presbyterian on the gift because it is actually coming from the parent in prison.
- Return your gift to the Angel Tree location on Angel Tree Sundays or to the Chapel. Bring all gifts to the church no later than Sunday, Dec. 13.
- Food donations will not be taken this year, but purchased in bulk and paid with donations made to the Angel Tree
- If you are giving a monetary donation, you may leave a check or cash at the Angel Tree table during Angel Tree Sundays or put into the offering plate. Checks should be made out to “Arden Presbyterian Church” and marked “Angel Tree” on the memo line. You may also drop off checks at the Administration Building to Charlene or to Dan Berger.
- We will assemble Angel Tree baskets (including the wrapped gifts and food) on Thursday, December 17th at 9:00 AM. Please sign up if you would like to be involved.
- We will be delivering the gifts and food baskets on Saturday, Dec.19 from 9:00am– 12:00pm. If you have signed up to help deliver, please meet in the youth classroom on the lower level of the Sanctuary at 9:00.
Please have your gifts at the church by Dec.13. Also, please pray for these children and their families, as this is a ministry and a time of healing for many.
Call Sue Baker (684-6656; cell 231-2073) or Dorothy Callaway (828-696-6659) with any questions, voluntering offers, or comments.
THANK YOU for your generosity.