Parking and Sanctuary Building Entry
- Please plan to arrive early to allow time for seating before the worship service begins at 10:45 a.m.
- Our Welcome Center has returned to the Narthex.
- Worship Bulletins will now be found on music stands at the inner Sanctuary doors. Please pick up one there as you enter worship.
- We will continue to suspend serving refreshments to minimize potential exposure and maintain the health of all attendees.
While in the Sanctuary
- Lower Level: Everyone seated in the lower level should remain socially distanced and masks are encouraged but not required.
- Balcony: The balcony is available for those who are immunocompromised or have any kind of healthcare risk along with those who have heightened concerns. Along with remaining socially distanced, masks are required for those who choose to sit in the balcony.
- Small Talks: We have resumed Small Talks for children (3 years old—5th Grade) with social distancing on the front steps of the sanctuary.
- Communion: DOWNSTAIRS-elders will distribute prepackaged communion passing through the empty pews still in use for distancing. BALCONY-prepackaged elements will be available as you enter the balcony for anyone who has concerns about being served in the pew. We will not pass communion trays in the balcony.
- Our Nursery (Sanctuary Building Lower Level Room 2) is available for birth through age 4 for both Sunday School (9:30-10:15 a.m.) and the Worship Service (10:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.). For sanitation purposes, we are asking parents to please not enter the room.
- Our Sunday School Classes for children, youth, and adults will continue using a "hybrid" (in-person and virtual) model for the time being. All classes will begin at 9:30 a.m. and end at 10:15 a.m., with the exception of Children's Sunday School, which will end at 10:20 a.m. in order to give parents time to pick up their children.
- Tithes and Offerings may be placed in collection boxes in the Narthex as you enter or leave the Sanctuary. You may also mail checks to the Church Office (c/o Mr. Dan Berger, 2215 Hendersonville Road, Arden NC 28704) or contribute online at ardenpres.org/give-online.
These updates were approved by the Session. As we continue to learn more about the virus and how to host safe worship services, we look forward to the gradual lessening of these modifications.
In His service,